Ranked as the 4th NGO in the world by Societe Generale de surveillance (SGS) NGO benchmarketing among 299 organizations in 2016.
Gained consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) in 2001.
Recipient of the quality silver trophy from GIC International Institute in 2011.
Recipient of the gold award from the international project management association (IPMA) in 2014.
Recipient of the silver prize for green project management (GPM) in 2014.
Collaboration with saint Jude research center since 2007.
Collaboration with united nations high commissioner for refugees (UNHCR) since 2007.
Membership in union for International Cancer Control (UICC) since 2008.
Collaboration with Gustave- Roussy institute (IGR) since 2007.
Membership in International Network for Cancer Treatment and Research (INCTR) since 2009.
Membership in MedicRes Institute since 2011.
- Membership in Childhood cnacer international (CCI) since 2000.
- Membership in CCI’s Regional committee since 2012.
Collaboration with Kurdistan save the children (KSC) since 2012.
Collaboration with LOSEV, the foundation for children with Leukemia in Turkey since 2013.
Membership in the International chamber of commerce (ICC) since 2014.
Membership in the society of Hematologic Oncology (SOHO) since 2015.
Membership in United Nation Global Compact since 2016.
Educational Collaboration with Relief International since 2016.
- Membership in European group for blood and marrow transplantation (EBMT) since 2015.
- Membership in American society for blood and marrow transplantation (ASBMT) since 2015.
- Membership in Asia- Pacific blood and marrow transplantation group (APBMT) since 2015.
- Honorary membership in eastern Mediterranean blood and marrow transplantation (EMBT) since 2015.