Vice-Chair / Director
- Co-founder of Home Creations, Oklahoma’s largest home builder.
- Built over 6,000 single family residences in Oklahoma since 1981.
- Commercial and industrial real estate projects in Oklahoma.
- Local oil and gas investor.
- Market investor.
- Co-founder of Home Creations, Canada. Multi-family residential project.
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Design, University of Oklahoma, 1981.
- Master of Architecture, University of Oklahoma, 1984.
- Certified Professional Builder – Oklahoma State Home Builders Association.
- Recipient of various construction and management certifications.
- Husband of Shokoh and father of three sons. The oldest, MJ, is Home
Creations Executive Construction Director. Hamid and Vahid own a video
production company in Moore, Oklahoma.
- Co-endow a chair with brother Jalal under the Farzaneh family for Iranian,
cultural and social studies at University of Oklahoma.
- Advisory board member, Oklahoma Governor Brad Henry.
- Board of visitors, SIAS, University of Oklahoma.
- Search committee member for professor to chair Iranian studies at University
- Advisor, Mayor of Oklahoma City.
- Board of advisory member, Greater Oklahoma City Chamber.
- Board of trustee member, Farsi School of Oklahoma.
- Member, Rotary Club.
- Endowed lecture series for five years in two different departments, University of
PREVIOUS CIVIL & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- Former board of director, Norman Builders Association, Norman, Oklahoma.
- Former board of director, Oklahoma City International Trade Association.
- Former advisor, Mayor of Norman, Oklahoma.
COMMUNITY SERVICE INVOLVEMENT & SUPPORT
- Three-year Builder Blitz participant, to build a total home, Central Oklahoma
Habitat for Humanity - 2006, 2008 & 2010.
- American Cancer Society - Edmond, Oklahoma City and Norman.
- Cleveland County FamilyYMCA.
- Oklahoma Fraternal Order of Police.
- American Heart Association.
- ISCC (Mahak).
- United Way
- American Red Cross.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cleveland County, Oklahoma.
- Farsi School of Oklahoma.
- Local schools, sports teams, etc.
- Very active in local and national politics, cultural, religious and educational
organizations locally and nationally.